Grotesque Playing Card Deck
During Renaissance, artists began to give the tiny faces of the figures in grotesque decorations strange caricatured expressions.
In the 17th and 18th centuries the grotesque encompasses a wide field of teratology (science of monsters) and artistic experimentation.
- Created by United Cardists
- Standard USPCC stock, magic finish
- Embossing on the tuck case
- Casino quality "Bee" stock
- Custom seal on both editions
- Two-way back design
- 1 gaff card
- Limited edition. These decks will never be reprinted.