- Gaming Supplies
- Playing Cards
- Count of Monte Cristo Playing Cards
Count of Monte Cristo Playing Cards
The Count of Monte Cristo Playing Card deck is a fully custom and illustrated deck done in tribute to the literary classic, The Count of Monte Cristo, published in 1845 and written by Alexandre Dumas.
This deck portrays the simple yet detailed image of the characters and the adventures in the book. Great attention was paid to all the details and descriptions that you experience in the book. It also takes into account the historical and geographical setting, and other references to the stories. Relive this classic book while using The Count of Monte Cristo Playing Cards at your gaming table.
- Illustrated Court Cards, Jokers, and Aces
- Custom pips, and number cards, inspired by the playing cards of the 19th century
- Minimal design, making them perfect for playing
- Limited edition (one printing, never to be reprinted)
- Poker size
- 54 cards
- Printed by EPCC
- Master Finish quality
- Embossed tuck
- Custom seal