Sisterhood of the Blood Volume II
The Sisterhood of Blood Volume II is a custom designed deck of poker sized cards.
Volume II continues with the theme of London vampires from the Victorian era, featuring an all female cast of court cards. Each of the ladies has a unique story to tell, but all together they become the Sisterhood of Blood.
- NEW back design
- 12 NEW all female court cards - 11 new members and one returning from Vol. I
- All of the vampires are named and all have backstories which will be revealed in the Vol.II book coming soon.
- 4 custom designed Aces (same as Vol. I)
- NEW watermark on number cards
- NEW facing Jokers with the Raven silhouetted out of blood
- 1 double backer
- NEW custom tuck-box with printing on the inside
- NEW Custom seal - The design for this will be voted for by the backers
- Printed by EPCC on their classic finish stock - Same as Vol. I
As in Volume I, all of the vampires have names and backstories that help to bring these beautiful monsters alive. Each of them follow similar patterns from a standard deck of cards, along with matching items.
The Aces are all custom designed and larger when compared to a standard deck of cards, but they follow the same design as Volume I as they are the symbols for the Sisterhood Courts.
The tweaked pips on the number cards follow a standard position but are slightly smaller and the layout is condensed compared to a standard deck of cards.